Thank you to all the guests who attended our 11th Annual Fundraising Dinner and Auction on October 17th, 2019
at the Kirin Restaurant. We raised $130,000!
Thank you to all the guests who participated in our live and silent auctions, and to those who made generous financial donations. All proceeds benefit our charitable programs - Meals on Wheels (serving Vancouver and Richmond), the Family Respite Centre and the Community Integration Project.
We extend special thanks to Fred Lee, our emcee and auctioneer.
We also thank all the donors who supplied gifts for our live and silent auctions (listed below).
Photos by Mits Naga
- Langara Fishing Adventures - 5 day trip of a lifetime for 2.
- First-Class Dinner with wine-pairings for 6 in your own home cooked by Chef Marcus Von Albrecht
- Fire in Your Kitchen - 3 course Dinner for up to 8 (Vancouver Firefighter Charities)
- 7 Day Cruise for 2 on Holland America Line (to Alaska, the Caribbean, Mexico, Canada/New England)
- Ucluelet Getaway Package for 2 including a stay at Waters Edge Shoreside Suites, BC Ferries round-trip travel, Frankie's Resto-Bar gift certificate and a Ucluelet Harbour Kayak Tour from Majestic Ocean Kayaking.
- Chromer Sport Fishing - full-day (8 hour) guided fishing trip for 2 on the Squamish River system
- Arts Club Theatre Company - Two tickets to a performance of 'It's a Wonderful Christmas-ish Holiday Miracle'
- Ballet BC - Two tickets to a performance (choice of 2019 or 2020 performances)
- Bin 4 Burger Lounge - Gift certificates
- Boma Native Design Pewter Napkin Rings
- Bonsai Azalea Tree
- Cactus Club Cafe - Gift certificate
- Canadian Outback Rafting Company - Winter Eagle Viewing Float rafting trip for 2 in the Brackendale area of Squamish
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park - Adult admission day passes (2 sets of 4)
- Care BC - Wine Gift Basket
- Decorative Chinese Lacquerware Table Screen - Palace Museum, Beijing, souvenir
- Fairmont Vancouver Airport Hotel - One night stay and buffet breakfast for 2
- Foster Walker Gifts of Distinction - Framed Bill Reid Haida Art Card Prints (3)
- Harrison Hot Springs Resort - One night stay and breakfast for two
- The Keg Restaurants - Gift certificate
- Mylora Executive Golf Course - A round of golf for 4 players, power-carts included (3 sets)
- Pacific Coastal Airlines - Silver voucher for 2 round-trip tickets between Vancouver and Victoria
- Pacific Theatre - tickets for 2 to a 2019/20 season performance
- Pepino's Spaghetti House - Gift certificate
- Red Truck Beer Company - VIP Brewery Tour Package for 4 (includes Craftmaster 4-Beer Flight and Red Truck souvenir beer glass)
- RockWater Secret Cove Resort Package (Halfmoon Bay) - 2 night stay in a deluxe 1 bedroom cabin and $50 dinner credit.
- Sopra Sotto Italian Restaurant - Gift card
- Tsimshian 'Raven' Print Jute Tote Bag
- University Golf Club - Round of golf, power carts (2), practice range balls and on course food & beverage vouchers for 4
- Vancouver Aquarium - Two general admission passes
- Vancouver Canadians Baseball - Four 2020 season tickets for reserved grandstand seating
- Vancouver Canucks - Tickets for two (multiple sets)
- Canucks vs. Florida Panthers (Oct. 28)
- Canucks vs. Nashville Predators (Nov. 12)
- Canucks vs. Dallas Stars (Nov. 14)
- Canucks vs. Colorado Avalanche (Nov. 16)
- Vancouver Theatresports League - Voucher for two admission tickets
- Vancouver Whitecaps Football Club - Autographed 2019 team cap and two logo magnets
- Vetta Chamber Music - 4-concert Vetta Downtown series (2 subscriptions)
- White Spot - food vouchers (multiple sets)
- Glenfarclas Highland Single Malt Scotch 700 mL (aged 12 years) and Vista Alegre 'Atlas' Crystal Whisky Decanter
- Gramona Imperial Gran Reserva Cava 2010 and 6 Mink Exquisite Chocolate Bars - 1.5L Magnum
- 'Il Poggione Brunello Di Montalcino', personally signed by owner Leopoldo Franceschi - 3L Magnum
- Moet & Chandon Brut Champagne - 1.5L Magnum
- Totem Vodka - Canadian Winter Wheat Vodka 750 mL, limited edition